Wednesday 3 November 2010

Diary Post 1 - Problems.

When i said that i wanted to do my filming to a dew friends most seemed really up for it, this did not last as after several attempts to contact one of my friends who was supposed to be portraying the main character of the video and also being let down a total number of 4 times i eventually went round to his house to ask if he really wanted to do this or not, asking for a simple yes or no. Hearing this my "friend" proceeded to swear at me telling me that i was in the wrong and who was i to tell him what to do, after this and a few blows being traded, i decided not to carry on filming or talking to him, therefore i was stuck without a main character, not only this but after hearing about this commotion my friends then did not want to do the video also. So due to these unforeseen events i decided to film, poorly, some footage on my own. i am still currently looking for people to appear in my video, hopefully i will have more luck this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment