Wednesday 13 October 2010

Production Schedule.

Date//Time:
The date i am going to start filming is from 19th of October till we come back, the time of the day i am looking to film at is mostly at night time due to the narrative of the video i want to do.

Locations:
I am looking to film outside of my house for the first shot with the closing of the door and also the taxi coming over. For the bar scenes i am looking to film it at two local pubs where i have asked permission, this depends on the night we do it as they are busy on different nights. I have organised to get a taxi as my friends dad is a taxi driver so this will be easy to accomplish.

Actors:
At first i had no problem with getting actors i had several friends who were all up for it, but then two dropped out due to work issues. So therefroe i am still currently looking for some people to act in it, although i do have most of the parts taken care of.

I have now finnalyy found my main character actotr and he is top :D

No comments:

Post a Comment